Pertama-tamaNyer..

This is something about myself. you will be bored, but I don't know. I can only think about posting something about me right now. I hope you wouldn't be bored, but if would so kind of you to read. Actually, I have no idea, what should I do with this "Blog". But since everyone have it, I might just have one(although i already got one...he3). So, I have to had a brainstorming, pondering what to post on my blog; as a good start, my profile! Hehe! Then I was thinking maybe I could post something what I have done and what I am developing. I hope my kin and kith would read it. .

Okay, Let me keep this simple and easy.


Ahmad IsmaiL

27 November 2011

Kota Bharu,Kelantan

Malaysian (Malay)

Maahad Muhammadi Lelaki, Kelantan

timid, nice, talkative, dunno..,u describe me,k?

kawad kaki,language society,swimming,chatting,meet new friends

Anyway, I'm glad you have read about me this far. Leave me comment(s) or ask me something you want to know, ok guys.

I'M PROUD TO BE MALAYSIANS !! HAHAAHA ;D

Dicarut oleh : MaiL ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME !!

FB !!

CloCKs


Come3..ha3

mintak komen ;D


ShoutMix chat widget

Pelawat

web site design companies